Worrying about the virus on your computer? One may say that scanning your PC for viruses and malware with any antivirus program at your hand can sort the matter. Easy, right? Not really! What if we tell you that the anti-virus software that you have been using is not efficient enough to fight with latest online threats? And what about the decision of whether to run the PC scan online or to download any latest setup? If online, then which one will suit your PC i.e. are they suitable for Windows PC or iOS? Are the free online scanning sites safe? What about the risk of breach of privacy? Are the online services offering latest threat protection?
It may look mind-boggling at first but trust us, with a well- informed decision, you can choose an all-around protection for your PC. Let’s first understand why to go for an online PC Scan and Virus removal in the first place.
Well, the online threats such as malicious viruses, phishing, malware etc threat your PC’s safety in ever-changing latest ways and that’s why they are able to crack into your PC so many times. Therefore not only does your PC needs a strong immunity against such threats, but that very immunity needs to be more cutting edge than the online threats. And here comes the importance of the online scanning and virus removal. Also, the regular antivirus software was initially developed to remove your PC’s virus only. But with the growing use of internet, these days the user is very much into a vulnerable position because your PC is constantly exposed to online risks such as Browser Hijackers, Keyloggers, Online Banking Attacks, Backdoors, Rootkits, Trojan horses and so on. That’s why Online PC Scan and Virus removal becomes vital for your PC, and guarantees you a real-time protection.
• So the first take away tip for you is to look for online sites that offer latest PC protection. For example, currently in Canada, the latest threat is: PotentiallyUnwanted: W32/App.59f3fe64f1!Online, and in other parts of the US this is the latest threat: Generic.JS.DownloaderAG.4BB306D8, Trojan.Dalexis.Gen.1. Therefore even a month old scanning program won’t protect your PC fully. Stay updated to keep your PC’s safety up to the mark.
• Second point that you should consider is whether to go for a free online service or the paid one. Needless to say, nothing great comes free in life. But here is a twist- some reputed companies do offer free trials for 15 or 30 days to allow the user to experience the product before buying. So feel free to use these products, yet at the same time, you should do your background check of the antivirus company before you press the yes button!
• A great advantage of PC Scan and Virus removal services is that they usually do all the work on cloud and so you don’t have to install any file on your PC. Therefore it does not bother your computer’s storage capacity and other applications. Since it takes place on the cloud, it does not slow your PC down and leaves no residual files on your computer.
• A very important point that you should bear in mind is your online privacy. Basically, you are exposing your computer’s files and information with some company which is online. Therefore it becomes critically important to know what these companies do with your PC’s files and information once the scanning and virus removal is done. You don’t want to invite bigger trouble in the name of safety. Again a background check of the company and a peep into customer’s reviews is what we will suggest you in your attempts to keep your PC safe online.
Other key points to keep in mind are as follows:
- Check the suitability of the online PC Scan and Virus removal program with your PC’s operating system.
- Some sites require specific internet browsers such as Firefox, Opera, Chrome, Edge and Internet Explorer 6 or later, to run their program smoothly.
- Online PC Scan and Virus removal programs require a minimal disk space to run on your computer. Usually, it ranges from 15 MB to 30 MB.
- You should also check the memory of your PC before running the online scan and virus removal. The minimum required amount is 32MB.
- Some companies offer a signature independent PC scan, so during your PC’s online scan the malware is not detected by signature but by built-in intelligence based on behavior monitoring and static analysis of files, which leads to a deeper protection.
Online PC Scan and Virus removal is a simple but a very important measure to protect your computer. We are here to help you with any queries regarding the same. Feel free to contact our team of experts at 1-800-828-6304 who are available 24/7 to help you with online PC Scan and Virus removal.