Netgear routers are probably one of the best and most popular router brands all across the globe. Millions of people all across the globe use these routers to get access to high-speed internet connectivity and also share the same with multiple other devices. Having said that, these routers are complex machines with different hardware components and network adapters put together. So, it’s quite difficult for a common layman without any prior knowledge about its working to troubleshoot even the simplest issues.
Let’s discuss how to troubleshoot Netgear Network adapter. Follow the instructions carefully:
Troubleshooting Netgear Network adapter:
Network adapters are software programs or drivers installed into your router machine for connectivity purpose. These adapters like any other software program are vulnerable to getting corrupt, outdated or expired. Let us see how to fix it.
- Start your computer and click on Start > Search Bar > Device Manager.
- A tab for Device Manager will appear, here go the Netgear option and click on it.
- All the drivers and adapters associated with your Netgear router will get listed along with your network driver.
- You will notice a yellow warning sign along with your network driver if it has malfunctioned and not working.
- Go to your PC’s Control Panel > Programs > Uninstall Programs. Now select the name of the adapter which has expired and uninstall it from you system.
- Now go to the official website of Netgear for your region, on the main page, click on ‘Support’ from the home page, you will be redirected to a new window. Here you need to enter the model number of your device.
- Once you enter the model number, all the associated updated drivers and firmware will appear, download the network adapter which has expired and install it on your computer.
- You have successfully troubleshot and removed the faulty adapter from your computer system and your Net gear router must work perfectly fine.
These are some of the troubleshooting steps you need to keep in mind, in order to troubleshoot network adapter problems on your Netgear router. In case you have any doubts regarding these steps or if your problem still persists, we recommend the user to call our Router technical Support number available for 24*7 at ✆+1-800-828-6304 round the clock. The networking experts will for sure resolve you problem instantly.
Scope Of services:
- 24X7 availability
- Trained professionals
- Prompt solution
- Cost effective