ASUS is a name synonymous with all things ‘technology’. The company is a world-renowned name in terms of development of processors and processor driven applications with a well-seated image of always achieving efficiency and providing customer satisfaction, well above industry standards.
Rome was not built in a day. Established in 1989, ASUS is a Taiwan-based technical company that has been redefining industry standards year-after-year. The multi-billion dollar company with its global outreach and ‘People-centric’ approach has carved a brand image of presenting ‘technology at its best’ in each of their endeavors. The company was decorated with more than 4511 awards in the year 2017 and has been named as world’s most admired for the consecutive years of 2015, 2016 and 2017. Armed with more than 17000 employees, a legacy of experience spanning 29 years of diligent work, a world-class Research and Development wing and 200+ service centers, ASUS went on to become the most preferred and trusted brand for its customers world-wide.
LIST OF PRODUCTS
ASUS has been providing its customers with all kinds of technology deliverables innovated for customer comfort and satisfaction. The huge list of ASUS’s deliverables include world-class Laptops, PC’s , Notebooks, tablets, phones, wearables as well as individual hardware components like motherboards, graphic cards, monitors, projectors, Network devices like routers, microphones, headphones, headsets, computer peripherals like keyboards, mouse, computer bags, optical and storage drives, gaming devices, servers and work stations.
FEATURES OF PRODUCTS
MOTHERBOARDS: One in every three computer shares an ASUS motherboard at heart. With more than 40% of the global market share, ASUS has been developing this performance-oriented technology product with best-in-class efficiency standards and specifications.
NOTEBOOKS: ASUS tests all its products, including its notebooks for work-productivity and coherence in the severest of conditions.
TABLETS: The Fonepad series provides one of the fastest web- accessing experiences with best in class design and price.
WEARABLES: Asus Zen watches inculcate technology seamlessly into the daily lives of the generation next, to make it more comfortable and in sync with their fast-paced work and social-culture.
GRAPHIC CARDS: The innovative design and features of ASUS’s graphic cards ensure to take the viewer engagement level to a new 4K level.
LAPTOPS: ASUS laptops are made for heavy-duty work performance, both for office space and entertainment. With options of detachable keyboards and best-in-class design, they can well be carried anywhere, anytime for ease and comfort.
PC’s: ASUS’s Zen series all-in-one PC’s combine simple sophistication in outer-lay with powerful performance oriented internal make.
PHONES: ASUS’s Zenfone series combines style with performance seamlessly to provide an easy and power-packed multi-tasking environment to its users.
ASUS inculcates a vision of always focusing on fundamentals for results that inculcate innovation and aesthetics for developing holistically evolved technology solutions.
Router is the backbone of all wifi-based web services enabled in a space. Asus wireless routers are the easiest to install and resolve in this space. RT-AC1200HP, RT-AC3200, RT-AC56R, RT-AC56S, RT-AC56U, RT-AC66R, RT-AC66U, RT-AC68R, RT-AC68U, RT-AC87U, RT-N56R, RT-N56U, RT-N65R, RT-N65U, RT-N66R, RT-N66U (VER.B1), RT-N66W are all models of efficient ASUS routers. They are very easy to install and provide faster, smoother network availability. The procedure to configure them is pretty simple:
- After installing the router hardware, open its web based user interface page on any of the web browsers including internet explorer, Mozilla, Google Chrome, amongst others. Key in the user link of http://router.asus.com or the default IP address of http://192.168.1.1.
- On first installation, the router on itself shall take you to the QIS or the Quick Internet Setup page. Ensure all the wires of the router are well plugged in before initializing the installation process.
- On opening of the configuration page, click ‘GO’.
- Set up your router password, as directed.
- The router shall then automatically detect the network available. Select the network and click on ‘NEXT’.
- Next, enter the username and password for network accessibility. This username and password shall be provided by your Internet Service Provider.
- Now type in the Network name and Network Key provided on your router itself and click ‘NEXT’.
- Now login in the web interface. The username and password asked have the default value of ‘admin’ initially. You could later change them as per your suitability. You are then, sorted with the configuration part of the router.
- If in any case, the changed username and password is not remembered, you could easily restore the device to factory settings by pushing the ‘reset’ button on the router itself for more than 8 seconds. When connected to the user interface now, it shall again accept username and password of admin.
- Once inside the User interface, you could manipulate all settings including network, outreach, speed, etc. as per your choice and requirements.
- ASUS supports all its innovative products with equally innovative software designs. ASUS routers can now be easily installed and managed by the ASUS router app that can be easily downloaded from the Android play store or the Apple app store. It enables mobile and fast setup and controlling of your router including real-time monitoring and security scan.
In case of any further queries for Routers or ASUS Laptops, Printers, Mobile Phones, Notebooks configurations as well as issues, call our talented pool of experts at our Toll Free Number 1-800-828-6304 who are available 24/7 to keep you worry-free regarding the use of these products.