Missing lines on the output printed paper occur when the nozzles of the cartridges of your printer dry out or when they are running low on ink level.
The following methods are used to solve this issue:
- Replace the ink cartridges with new ones if it is low on ink
- Run the cartridge cleaning process from the HP toolbox provided with the printer
- Make sure that the printer and computer are connected and both are in online mode
- Click on the Control panel option and double click on the ‘Printer and Fax’ option
- Click on the Service tab and press on Clean the Print Cartridge option
- Then follow the onscreen instructions to successfully complete the cleaning procedure
- Manually clean the cartridges
- Make sure that the printer is ‘on’
- Open the front access area and wait till the cartridges ck into the move to one side and are idle and silent
- Gently press and remove the cartridges
- Clean the cartridges with a damp cotton swab leaving the electrical contacts
- Put it on a piece of paper to dry out and reinsert it back into the printer
These procedures are helping to clean the cartridges which are responsible for outputting lines or streaks of kissing text in the printed documents.
These learned professionals are aware of complexities of a printing machine and capable of resolving any problem of your dynamically. Our services are effective and affordable. We are available for 24*7 round the clock at our Printer Support Helpdesk TFN ✆+1-800-828-6304 and 365 days throughout the year.
Scope Of services:
- 24X7 availability
- Trained professionals
- Prompt solution