Epson printers are one of the top quality and the most widely used printers because of their multipurpose features like scanning, printing, faxing, copying. However, these printers do face their occasional technical hiccups like other technical devices. The most common problem of the Epson Printer is the problem with Epsom Printer Ink Cartridges. Here, in this article, let us find out the problems in Epson Printer Ink Cartridges and how to fix them.
Problems and Trouble Shooting of the Epson Printer Ink Cartridge Issues
Problem 1: To make a hole in the cartridge
Epson cartridges have no fill holes. It needs quite an effort to drill the cartridge body.
- Use a thumb drill or hot solder iron to drill a hole in the body.
- Make the hole in the top of the cartridge at the right point so as to provide an easy flow of the ink to the interior.
- You have to very careful in finding the right point since the cartridge is not transparent.
Problem 2: Refilling the Cartridges
This requires expert hands and is a time taking process.
- Take a syringe
- Fill it with ink
- Push the syringe into a tiny hole in the cartridge
- Fill in the ink steadily
Problem 3: Spills and Messes
This is one common problem you face, when you refill the ink. When the ink is injected into the cartridge, there is the chance of ink bubbling up and can split onto clean surfaces.
- Of course, you have to be very careful while injecting.
- Take precautions by covering work surfaces with towel, paper or plastic.
- Incase if ink dots are left behind, wipe it immediately.
- Don’t wear gloves while refilling though this is a prevention to keep your hands clean.
- By, wearing gloves, you will not be able to steadily hold the syringe.
Problem 4: Resetting the Chip
You need to reset the Epson cartridges so that it is accepted by your system. This is one of the biggest problems with cartridge refills.
- Purchase a chip resetter. It is used to set the chip firmly to its original setting.
- The resetter allows the printer to work in close-coordination with your new refilled cartridge.
Problem 5 Poor Print Quality
Another issue that arises is poor print quality when the refilling is not done properly.
- Make sure that the hole is closed airtight.
- If the hole drilled in not closed air tight, the ink does not dispense properly. The result is blurred images or poor prints.
Still Facing the Epson Printer Ink Cartridge Issues?
Call us right now at ✆+1-800-828-6304. Get your problem in Epson Printer Ink Cartridge solved by our Expert Techies.
Scope of Services
- Get Instant Epson Printer Error Support
- 24 hours services
- Reliable, quick and effective solutions
- Remote as well as door-step services