Look no further if you have Brother Printers. Indeed that’s true because these printers are a smart piece of technology that is designed to cater to the ever-changing competitive demands of the modern world.
Yet sometimes due to our carelessness, or due to some internal or external mechanical errors and even due to the gradual wear and tear, we are faced with unforeseen printer errors. Dealing with them without any aid can be daunting since these error messages are coded. But why would you worry, when you have us by your side? This article is written to power you up with troubleshooting methods on ‘Brother Printer Error E50.’ So let’s get started!
Instead of feeling daunted by the technical terminology, let’s beat the error by understanding it fully. This shall allow you to tackle the issue in a deeper way and aid you with smarter insight to take care of your printer for future use. So here are the causes that lead to this error:
This error is related to the fuser unit of your printer. (The fuser is a part of the printer which gets to a required temperature in order to become able to transfer the ink from the toner to the paper.)
- If the fuser doesn’t get hot enough for the ink transfer, the printer shows this error.
- When the fuser become a way to hot, this situation too can lead to this error.
- Sometimes due to wear and tear of the fuser can also give this error.
- Lastly, when there is a hardware issue in the printer, you may get this error.
Troubleshooting of ‘Brother Printer Error e50’:
In this section, we will look at the possible ways to resolve- ‘Brother Printer Error E50.’ You will also find a few tips on the points that you should take care of in general. Please make sure you follow the instructions in the right order as they are mentioned. Let’s get started:
Quick Fix 1:
The first solution to resolve this error is to allow a natural rest time to your printer. Surprisingly though this fix helps most of the common Brother Printer errors. Here is how you can do it:
- Ensure your Brother printer is switched on.
Note: Sometimes the machine can go in sleep mode due to zero activity for a long period of time. To wake up your machine, you can press any button.
- Save all the documents that you wish to print in your computer, as you are about to switch off your printer.
- Press the power button of the printer to turn the machine off.
Tip: Please remove all the USB cables and other cords from the printer because they can be a source of electricity.
- Please allow your Brother printer a rest time of about five to ten minutes.
- After the wait, you now need to switch on the machine.
- Press the power button to switch on the printer.
- Again leave your machine idle for about ten to fifteen minutes after switching it on. This step helps your machine to recover.
Quick Fix 2:
The fuser unit in your printer is a consumable part which needs regular replacement over time. So it is wise to check the remaining life of the fuser. Follow these steps:
- Firstly press ‘Menu’ on the control panel of your Brother Printer.
- Then press ‘8’ for the machine information.
- Now press ‘3’ for Parts life.
- Again press ‘3’ for fuser.
- You will now see the percentage of the remaining life of the fuser on the LCD of your printer.
- To exit the window, press ‘Stop’ or ‘exit’ button.
Quick Fix 3:
If the error still persists, then it is a hardware issue.
Scope of Service:
We hope this article acted as a personal comprehensive guide in resolving ‘Brother Printer Error E50.’ Yet still if you need any further support, you can contact us 24/7.
If the problem doesn’t resolve even after the second deep cleaning or if you have any doubt in performing the aforesaid steps, then please feel free to contact us on our Brother Printer Support Toll-Free Number ✆+1-800-828-6304. We are a pool of professional technicians who strive to resolve all your brother printer error. Our team of experts will be happy to assist you: