Lexmark printers are one of the most widely used printers as these printers come with many features and functionalities and can be used for printing both text and graphics documents. However, like any other printing machines, you can also face problems with your Lexmark Printer. One common problem that you face is that your document gets stuck in the Printer Queue. Let’s find out here how to resolve this issue.
How to Remove the Document Stuck in Lexmark Printer Queue?
Delete the Document
- Click Start
- Click ‘Devices and Printers’ icon.
- Choose the Lexmark printer
- The print queue will appear
- Right click the print job
- A menu will appear
- Select the ‘Cancel’ option
Follow the path as given below on your system:
- Delete the contents in the folder
Both these methods clear the document stuck. Try to print it again.
Restart the Print Spooler
The Spooler is the device that runs the connectivity between the printer and computer. If there is a problem in the spooler, it can get your document stuck.
- Click Control Panel
- Select ‘System and Security’
- Click ‘Administrative Tools’
- Click ‘Services’
- Select ‘Print Spooler’
- Select ‘Properties’
- Search ‘Start’ option under the Service Status
- Click ‘Start’ button
- Click ‘OK’
Your spooler restarts again.
Check the settings of your Lexmark Printer
For this, you have to do any one of the following:
- Set your default printer as Lexmark Printer
- Check that your printer is not paused or offline
- Update your driver printer driver
- Check the cable connection of the printer to the PC so that it is not broken or loose
- Reset the printer by pressing and holding the power button for 5-10 seconds to delete its cache and then turn it back on
You can also resolve the issue of document stuck by running a Troubleshooter
- Go to ‘Control Panel’
- Select the ‘Troubleshooting’
- Click ‘Hardware and Sound’
- Click ‘Use a printer’ link
- Follow the guide to troubleshoot the document queued
Call us at ✆+1-800-828-6304 to help you resolve the problem
In case, if you are not being able to fix the problem due to stuck document in the print queue, get in touch with us immediately. Call us at ✆+1-800-828-6304 and our talented pool of experts will help to get solutions specific to your Lexmark printer.
Scope of Services
- We are available 24 hours
- Instant troubleshooting solution
- Instant Lexmark Printer tech support
- Backed by a team of professional experts