The Canon PIXMA printer is one of the widely used printers for official and personal purposes and has all the basic printing, scanning and copying functions. It serves not only as an all-in-one printer, but also has the advantageous feature of creating and printing labels onto DVD/CD/BD. You can create personalized disc labels using any favorite pictures and photos and print them. Let us, in this article, explain to you how to print a label onto DVD using Canon PIXMA printer.
How to Print a Label onto DVD using Canon PIXMA Printer?
Some points to keep in mind
- This feature is available in few Canon PIXMA printer models.
- You need to set the disc tray only when the message to load a printable disc appears.
- Do not load a printable disc when the printer is operating. This may cause damage to the printer.
- Place the printable disc by following the “Manual” for how to set or remove the disc tray as per your model.
- Place the tray only when the message asking to set the tray is displayed
- The design layout may not as what you had expected. The layout depends on the photo or analysis results of the selected images.
- Printing cannot be done on 3.15 inches / 8 cm printable discs.
- First, Start My Image Garden on your system
- From the Guide Menu screen, click Disc Label
- Next appears the Set Design and Paperbox
- Now set the size of the paper, design
- Click OK
- On Edit Screen, the disc label appears (CD/DVD/BD)
- Now, from Add Image, select the images that you want to copy from the Materials area on the disc label
- Now, drag and drop one image after the other on to layout frame of your item. A cross icon appears when you drag and drop
- If you want, edit the item
- Now click on Print. This icon is seen at the bottom right of the screen.
- Click Ok
- From the Print Settings dialog box that appears, select the number of copies to print, name of the printer and paper to use etc.
- Click Ok
Call us to Print a Label onto DVD using Canon PIXMA Printer
Scope of Services
- Availability 24 hours a day all the year round
- Expert professional Canon Printer tech support team
- Deal with all Canon printer issues
- Provide instant solution to your problem