Got a sudden issue with the HP printer while printing those important office papers? Are you able to read the error on the printer but don’t know how to solve it?
Printers have become a very essential technical machinery since its inception. The machine is capable of making the lives of the people a little easier by allowing the users to easily take the printed copies of the work done on a computer. Though many companies are into the market, nothing beats the quality and popularity of HP. However, that doesn’t mean that you will never face any troubles with the HP printer, you can at times face some issues with it too. But, the good news is that we have got you covered! We offer first-rate printer technical support, round the clock to help you solve any technical issues with ease. You just have to dial our technical helpline number to find answers to your queries. Our team will direct you to the best possible resolution.
Now, when it comes to the HP printer pclxl error warning illegalmediasource, happens when a user tries to print a doc (5.5 x 8.5) either from the tray or the manual feed. Printing may even appear correct to the left side of the doc. Specs may also indicate that the particular media size is within the limits. But still, a user can get this error popping on the screen.
The HP printer pclxl error warning illegalmediasource basically error indicates two things:
- The user is still using a PCL6 (PCL XL) printer, driver.
- The guidelines in the produced print job include a reference to a doc size that is not supported by PCL XL language translator in the firmware.
Here are some steps to resolve this issue:
- Sent print to the HP printer
- After you are done sending, select the option that says Properties button, it is situated beside the name of the printer) from the dialogue box
- Now, choose the Paper/Quality tab
- Here, on the Paper Source, from the drop-down menu, ensure that you are picking the right Tray
- The issue will only happen when Paper Source is fixed to “Automatically Select”.
Above mentioned steps are just one type of solution. You can contact our HP printer technical support team to get more help regarding the printer. Also, in case you are not able to solve this problem, then call us, we will make sure that you solve the error within the timelines.
HP Technical Support – Scope of Service
We offer world-class and highly efficient printer technical support, and you can get in touch with us simply by dialing ✆+1-800-828-6304 at any time of the day or night. Our HP printer technical support team is one of the best technical support teams around the globe because
- Our team is highly confident and capable
- They can be contacted via live chat
- They can be contacted via emails
- Immensely polite and humble