Printers are basically devices used to transform all given data and content on screen, which are generally in a varied format, to a singular physical form of printed sheets of paper. Various kinds and versions of printers are available in the market with the inkjet and the laser-jet printers being the most common out of them. HP is an America-based technological giant that aces production of various processor-based devices, including printers for all sorts of customers worldwide.
HP stands for Hewlett Packard. It is formed with the combined names of its two founder members David Packard and William Redington Hewlett. The company began from a single-car garage (now renowned as the birth-place of Silicon Valley) in 1939, to find its way amongst production of some of the world’s best processor machines and their production lines. Wherever, whoever you may be, a small startup, a medium enterprise, a big corporate or an individual working, HP has a technology based option for you in terms of computers, printers, laptops, software solutions, etc. With reportedly 52.06 billion U.S. dollars in revenue, the company stands at the 80th position on the Forbes list of Top 2000 businesses in the world as well as the brand in itself is slated at the rank of 31 globally. Its more than 3,17,000 global employees are inspired to work for the clients the ‘HP way’, wherein, they value innovation, every individual’s respect and customer satisfaction above all.
LIST OF PRODUCTS
The advanced and innovative products of HP have been transforming the way world sees technology and its applications. Empowered with a long list of devices under production which include computers, enterprise solutions, servers, storage devices, networking devices, printers and scanners, software’s , calculators, amongst others, the company harbors tremendous customer loyalty. All its products cater to a worldwide customer base, as there is always an HP available as per the client’s technology and cost requirements.
LIST OF FEATURES
The most important HP products include:
• PRINTERS: HP offers its customers versatile printers both for home as well as business usage. These printers enable the customers to receive high quality printouts, printed at a very efficient speed and price. They are reliable devices with versions availability as per the peer size and printout requirements. HP offers options of black and white, colored, ink-jets, laser-jets, digital presses, latex printers, etc. to its customers.
• CAMERAS: The latest HP digital cameras including the Photo Smart series as well as the d3500 combine the ease of smart devices with the resolution and quality of some of the world’s best cameras. They inculcate an easy-to-use interface and design a well as short ‘on-to-shoot intervals’ to grab instant images at the desired instance.
• LAPTOPS: Powered with 8th Generation Intel Core Processors, HP envy, HP Specter and HP Elite books are the latest laptops from the company. They deliver durability, high storage power, multitasking and very high performance. HP laptops are famed foe being the epitome of style, craftsmanship and performance.
• TABLETS: The latest HP Pro 8 combines 2 GB of RAM with 16 GB of internal storage and a 8-inchdisplay of 1200 pixels*800 pixels. It is powered by a 6000mAh non-removable battery and an Android 6.0 system. It is a power-packed device.
• DESKTOPS AND ALL-IN-ONE PC’s: HP empowers its resilient desktops with 8th Generation Intel Core processors, complete with Free DOS 2.0 and Intel UHD Graphics cards. The latest HP 200G3 All-in-one PC also includes 21.5’’ diagonal FHD anti-glare WLED, 1TB 7200rpm SATA and 4GBDDR4-2133 SD RAM.
HP also manufactures workstations, thin clients, scanners, computer-accessories, servers, supporting software, IT solutions, cloud computing, networking hardware, etc. In short, HP deals in everything related to technology.
HP PRINTER PAPER JAM ERROR BUT NO PAPER JAM ERROR
‘PAPER JAM’ is basically an issue wherein the printer presumes entangling of a sheet of paper within its peripheral parts. But this may or may not be true. To solve the issue follow these steps:
- Look for any entangled sheet or a piece of paper stuck inside the printer gently, but firmly remove the paper by pulling it out. Ensure that the jam is cleared from the input tray, output tray, in cartridge access area as well as underneath the printer. In case of a real paper jam this will solve the issue.
- Ensure that the printing carriage is able to move freely for printing. For this plug in the printer and switch it on, open the ink cartridge access door and wait for it to get silent. Now disconnect the power cable from the printer and check for any object trapped near the carriage, Remove the object by moving the carriage right or left as required. Ensure the carriage is able to move freely across the width of the printer, now switch on the printer.
- Ensure that no dust, fiber or debris may accumulate on the paper feed roll as they may cause false paper jams.
- Also clean the printer roller with a damp cloth with moderate pressure to remove dirt. Allow them to dry completely before restarting the work.
- Clean paper feed rollers internally by clicking on SETTINGS and then selecting tools, and choose CLEAN PAPER FEED and then press OK, hopefully it will clear the error.
- Reset the printer when the printer is on. Disconnect the power chord from the printer and wait for some seconds. Now reconnect the power socket to the wall socket directly as well as the printer. Hopefully this will sort the issue.