The printer error 344 relates to a communication problem on the phone line. If this error accompanies one particular fax number, you can send out to all various other fax numbers merely great, after that the problem most likely lies with the receiving ends facsimile machine.
Nevertheless, if you get this printer error 344 error regularly when faxing with your printer there is likely an interaction problem accompanying your fax line. Faxing is old analog technology.
Nowadays telephone companies make use of electronic digital lines. Digital lines are all right to utilize. However, there is a higher possibility that your facsimile machine will undoubtedly come across communication problems. The factor for the interaction errors is as a result of the static sound disturbance over digital lines.
Additionally, the transmission speeds over electronic lines are much faster as compared to analog. The faster transmission rate of speeds could trigger fax packets of relevant information to be lost in the sending out or receiving the procedure. As soon as the packets are lost, an interaction error will undoubtedly occur. In stating that, there are setups on the printer we could alter to get rid of as much static sound and also rate of speed disturbance as feasible.
Why printer error 344 occurs?
- The remote individual has pushed the Quit switch while the remote device was receiving.
- The remote device cannot respond to a fax command from the local device due to the fact that the link was disrupted. These errors could take place if the phone lines in the location to be faxed are old, or there is sound (static on the phone line). Various other factors could consist of power failures as well as various other power-related issues.
- Under unusual circumstances, conflict in between both devices could trigger the remote device to discard the call merely.
How to fix Hp printer error 344?
Solution1: Modify Error Correction Mode
- Select the Setup button on the front panel of the printer
- Select Fax Setup
- Choose Advanced Fax Setup
- Choose Error Correction Mode
- Switch off Error Correction Mode
Solution2: Modify Fax Speed
- Select the Setup button from the front panel of the printer
- Select Fax Setup
- Choose Advanced Fax Setup settings
- Check the Fax Speed
- Change the Fax Speed and set it to Slow (9600 bps)
Solution 3: Try to rebuild connection once again
- Try to establish the fax reception once again when telephone line conditions have improved.
- If line conditions fail to improve, call the telephone provider.
Solution 4: Change LAN settings
- To fix the error, go to control panel, network, and internet than internet options.
- Select connections then afterward click on LAN settings
- Make sure both automatic detect settings and configuration scripts should not be checked.
- Click on okay
- Reload the page.
Solution 5: Update Printer Drivers
- Click on Start button
- In the search box, type Device Manager
- Click on the search result.
- On the Device Manager window, find and select Other devices.
- Right-click on the category where you want to install the driver
- Click Update Driver Software.
- Click on Browse in the newly opened window and install the required drivers.
- Click Next, then click on Close
- Reboot your computer to complete the installation.
Call ✆+1-800-828-6304 if you encounter any problems connecting to the printer and get error 344. We have a pool of knowledgeable specialists that are ready to help you 24×7 as well as fix your problems. When you get a Printer Error Support, take assistance from our team of technicians for our well-ordered guidelines along with immediate support.
Scope of Services
- Unrestricted assistance by qualified specialists
- Safe, secure and easy
- Diagnosis of all compatibility associated problems
- Problem Diagnostics by experts
- 100% complete satisfaction assured
- Instant HP Printer Technical Support