Epson printers have earned a place in workplaces and homes with their cutting-edge excellent printing performance. That’s why to rely on them so much. Isn’t it?
But there are times when we left with printer errors amidst a printing process. Why these errors crop up out of the blue, you may ask! Well, the reasons can be many. Some errors are caused by the internal mechanical reasons, some happen due to the environmental factors and some occur simply due to our careless treatment of the machine. Well, this article is about one such error- ‘Epson Printer Error W-01.’
Why does your printer display ‘Epson Printer Error W-01’ on its LCD? If you understand the reason/s, you will find yourself far more confident in dealing with the error’s troubleshooting methods. Also, you will gain a good understanding of maintaining your machine properly for the future use. So let us first look at the reasons that cause this error:
• This error can crop up due to zero number of pages supplied to your printer.
• It can also happen due to too many pages fed to the printer that exceeds the maximum mark on the paper input tray.
• The mismatch of the size of the paper between the actual paper size and the size of the paper fed in the print command.
Troubleshooting of ‘Epson Printer Error W-01’:
In this section of the article let us look at some ways that will help you to resolve the error. You will also come across some tips keeping this error at bay. All you need to do is to follow the instructions in the exact order as they are mentioned:
Quick Fix 1:
The first solution to this error is to check the paper input tray of the printer. Please check for the following points:
• If you find there are no papers on the input tray of the printer, please supply more printing sheets.
• If you have placed printing sheets on the input tray, then you need to check the permissible quantity of the paper on the paper input tray. To do so please follow these steps:
a) First of all, remove all the sheets from the paper input tray of your printer.
Note: Place them on a clean surface so that they don’t catch any dirt, or get in contact with any foreign substance such as- dirt, liquid, oil, chemicals and so on.
b) On the tray, you will find a ‘paper mark’ that states the maximum number of paper that you can keep on the tray.
c) Hold the stack of paper in your hands. Get rid of an excess number of papers.
Note: Check for any folds, deformity, or dust in the stack of paper, as it can lead to further printer errors. In certain cases, it can even lead to serious harm to your printer.
Tip: Keep the paper input tray of the printer clear of any paper bits, scrapes, packing material etc, to avoid paper jam issue in your printer.
d) Place the stack of paper on the paper input tray, Please make sure the stack of paper lays flat and neatly on the tray.
Quick Fix 2:
Other points that you should keep in mind to keep this error at bay are:
• Sometimes while printing, there can be a mismatch between the desired size of the paper and the actual size of the paper which has been fed to the printer. In that case, you should please ensure the matching of the paper size.
Scope of Service:
We hope the methods suggested in this article helped you to resolve the error ‘Epson Printer Error W-01’ and now your printer is functioning smoothly. If you still are facing any other related problems, please feel free to contact us.
If the problem doesn’t resolve even after the second deep cleaning or if you have any doubt in performing the aforesaid steps, then please feel free to contact us on our Epson Printer Support Toll-Free Number ✆+1-800-828-6304. Our team of experts is more than happy to help you at 24/7 at:
• You can give us a call at ✆+1-800-828-6304 any time at your comfort for any technical assistance.
• If you wish to write to us, you can do so by sending an email to email@example.com
• For an instant conversation with our experts, you can chat live with us.