If you regularly use the printer you need to perform frequent maintenance to keep your printer clean, damage free, and error free. The following ways can be adapted to clean the printer when required:
Method 1: Manual cleaning
- Turn on the printer and open the front carriage door. The cartridges will move to the center and the system will become silent and idle. Then unplug the power socket of the printer
- Gently press and lift off the cartridges
- Clean the cartridges around the nozzles without touching the electrical contacts with a damp cotton swab and set it on a piece of paper to dry
- Clean the ink cartridge cradle inside the printer with a clean damp cotton swab. Allow it to dry.
- Then reinsert the cartridges into its place and close the cover of the printer
- Plug in the power socket and switch ‘on ‘the printer
- Print a test document to test if the cartridges were installed properly or not and that the printer is functioning smoothly.
Method 2: Automatic Cleaning
- Click on the start button of your computer and locate the printer you are using and open the printer menu
- Click on the ‘printer services’ and click on ‘clean’. This will automatically clean and print a test document
These methods are required to occasionally maintain the printer and run the functioning smoothly.
These learned professionals are aware of complexities of a printing machine and capable of resolving any problem of your dynamically. Our services are effective and affordable. We are available for 24*7 round the clock at our Printer Support TFN ✆+1-800-828-6304 and 365 days throughout the year.
Scope Of services:
- 24X7 availability
- Trained professionals
- Prompt solution