The printer toolbox is a useful tool to clean the ink cartridges. These will relieve the clogged ink marks on your output printed document and help you achieve smooth printing of documents:
Step 1: Cleaning cartridge using solution center
- Make sure the printer is connected to the computer and the power is switched on
- Double click on the HP solution icon on your screen
- Click on the Settings option and click on the Printer Toolbox option
- Click on the Clean the Print Cartridge option
- Click on Clean and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the cleaning process
Step 2: Manually wipe the cartridges clean
- Switch on the Printer and put it in ‘on’ mode
open the front access area and wait till the cartridges move to one side and printer is idle and still.
- Gently press upon the cartridges and pull it out
- Clean the cartridge nozzle area without touch the electrical contacts using a damp cotton swab
- Place the cartridges on a piece of paper to dry out
- Reinsert it gently back into its place.
These simple methods can help you clean the ink cartridges and print perfect outputs without any steaks or blogs of ink on the paper.
Scope of Services
If the above-stated methods do not resolve the issues or you are not able to carry out the procedures mentioned above then you need to
- Kindly contact the support center on our toll-free number to get in touch with the technical team.
The technical team is available 24/7, all 365 days a year at your service. The printer technical support experts are known for its timeliness and effectiveness.