Canon Printer Error U140 or U150, Canon Printer Error U140 or U150 Support, Fix Canon Printer Error U140 or U150, Resolve Canon Printer Error U140 or U150, How to Fix Canon Printer Error U140 or U150, How to Resolve Canon Printer Error U140 or U150, Canon Printer Error U140 or U150 Tech Support, Canon Printer Error U140 or U150 Technical Support, Troubleshoot Canon Printer Error U140 or U150
No technical device is free from technical glitches, and this applies to Canon printers as well. One of the most common problems that you face while using the Canon printer is the error problem – the U140 or U150 Error. This error message is an indication that there is something wrong with the Canon printer cartridge. Here, let us try to find out the causes of the error and how to fix it.
- The U140 or U150 error appears when the printer is not able to read the cartridge installed in the device. It means “The ink cartridge cannot be recognized.” Usually, this happens when a non-Canon ink cartridge is used. The Canon printer is programmed to protect the printer from low-quality cartridges.
- You can also face this problem when the gold contacts on the front of your cartridge are blocked by ink or dirt.
- The error message also appears when the cartridge is not installed properly.
How to fix the Canon Printer U140 or U150 Error?
- Open the cover and remove the relevant cartridge
- Turn off the power of the printer
- Check whether the correct cartridge is installed or not
- Or Clean the gold contacts on the front of the cartridge using a dry tissue
- Put it back on the correct slot and put the power on
If the message still appears, then try the following solutions:
- Open the output tray
- Turn on the printer
- Open the scanning unit
- The cartridge carriage will move towards the center
- Now you open the inner cover. Remove all the cartridges.
- Take the problematic ink cartridge from the printer (This you know because the cartridge with the problem will remain off)
- Now remove the protective film. You need to peel or tear off the orange tape along the dotted line.
- Now put back the ink cartridges in the correct slots. You will see a red indicator light showing that they are properly inserted
- Close the inner cover
- Close the scanning unit
- The Canon printer will start a print head cleaning cycle on its own
- When the cleaning cycle is finished the printer is ready to use
- Install a new cartridge
Are you still getting a Canon Printer U140 or U150 error?
Don’t worry. Call us at ✆+1-800-828-6304 and our experts will provide you with the right solution for the issue.
Scope of Services
- 24 hours availability
- Our Canon Printer tech support team will provide instant support
- We value your time
- Quick, reliable and affordable services
- We deal with all kinds of printers’ problems and issues
If you have an issue with your Canon printer and get assistance by phone, you can dial the Canon printer toll-free number ✆+1-800-828-6304. Canon Printer Error U140 or U150 are easily tackled with the help of Canon Printer technical support. We provide the best Canon customer service to our customer. Our team is well-experienced and trained experts to resolve the issues.