You may rarely face an error message stating ‘printer is offline”. The printer, in this case, stops working completely. These various methods can help to bring it back ‘online’ and resume printing
- Reboot the printer by shutting it down completely and again turning it on.
- Reinstall a new print driver:
- Open the print Devices and Printers page on your computer
- Click on Printer and right click on ‘Use Printer Offline’ and remove the check mark
- Close the Print spooler option page and go to the web browser and visit HP official site-123.hp.com and select your printer icon and download it.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install it
- Try again to bring the Print online by opening the Printer and Devices option- ‘Printers’
- Update the Printer firmware to its latest version available online.
These methods should successfully bring your printer back on ‘online;’ mode and you can resume smooth functioning of the Printer again to print your documents.
Related Post: What Can Cause Your HP Printer to go offline?
These learned professionals are aware of complexities of a printing machine and capable of resolving any problem of your dynamically. Our services are effective and affordable. We are available for 24*7 round the clock at our Printer Tech Support Toll-Free Number ✆+1-800-828-6304 and 365 days throughout the year.
Scope Of services:
- 24X7 availability
- Trained professionals
- Prompt solution