It is very essential to align the print head position of your Canon printer time-to-time so as to get the printed documents in proper format and alignment and no deviation in colors and lines are seen on the printed paper.
Let us find out below how to align the print head position of your Canon printer from your computer
Manual print head alignment
- Turn on the power.
- Load a clean plain A4 or letter-sized paper in the rear tray.
- Pull out the paper output tray
- Press and hold the Stop button
- The Alarmlamp blinks four times
- Release the Stop button immediately
- Check the alignment in the print head alignment sheet that will be printed.
- If the alignment is not correct, press the Stop button again and redo the process
- Place the print head alignment sheet with printed side on the glass sheet of the printer.
- Align the mark on the right corner of the sheet at the bottom with the alignment mark
- Close the cover
- Press the Color button or the Black button
- Scanning starts
- The print head position of your canon printer will be adjusted automatically
- This will be completed when the ON lamp lights
Automatic Print Head Alignment
- Turn on the printer
- Open the printer driver setup window
- Go to Maintenance tab
- Click Print Head Alignment
- Print Head Alignment dialog box opens
- Put A4 sized papers in the printer
- Click Align Print Head
- You get the printed adjustment pattern
- Now, load the adjustment pattern onto the glass sheet or platen
- Press the Start button
- Printhead alignment starts.
Need help with alignment?
Scope of Services
- 24 hours available
- Expert team
- Deals with all printer issues
- Affordable services