HP printers are supposed to be the most widely used printers globally. However, in spite of being a reputed brand name with multi-functionality features, HP printers face many technical glitches. One common printer error is error code 30. This is a printer non-activation error which can be resolved by following basic troubleshooting steps.
Let us find out in this article the causes of HP printer error 30. Let us also find out how to resolve the issue on your own. However, it is always to better to get technical help to resolve such issues if you are not very expert in technical matters.
Cause of HP printer error 30
You get the message “printer not activated error code-30“. This means that your HP printer is working fine but for some unknown reasons, your printer stops working. This is a common problem which may arise due to lose cable connections or wrong connections or browser specific issues or issues in hardware.
How to solve HP printer error 30?
Method 1 Restart the printer
- Turn off the printer
- Remove the power cord and USB cable
- Wait for few seconds
- Reconnect the USB cable to the printer and the system
- Reconnect the power cable to the printer and wall outlet
- The printer should turn on automatically
- If not, then turn on the printer
- Give the print command and check if the error occurs or not
Method 2 Uninstall and reinstall the printer software
- Disconnect the power cable from the HP printer.
- Go to Windows
- Click Programs and Features
- Click your HP printer name from the list
- Click Uninstall or Yes.
- Follow the on-screen steps to remove the software.
- Then follow the same steps to reinstall the software
- Connect the cable when prompted
- Restart the computer
- Move to method 3
Method 3: Reinstall the latest HP printer driver
Download and install the latest version of the HP printer driver online after installing the software
- Turn on the printer.
- Go to HP Customer Support online
- Click on Software and Driver Downloads
- Under the Driver heading, click Download
- Download the latest driver
Method 4: Resolving browser issue
For internet explorer
- Go to Run
- Type “inetcpl.cpl”
- Click ok
- You get the internet explorer properties
- Click on “Advanced”
- Click “Reset”
- This will completely reset the internet explorer.
- Now open the internet explorer and try browsing and then give print command
- Click the three horizontal dots at the top right of the Chrome browser
- Click Settings
- Click Advanced
- Click Reset settings under the section “Reset settings”
- Click Reset
- Now try to print
Method 5 Update your Windows
Call us for HP Printer Technical support at ✆+1-800-828-6304
We can help you in solving your HP printer error 20. If by following the above-mentioned steps, you are not being able to solve the problem, give us a call right away. Maybe you have not done the steps properly or maybe there are some other issues. We will provide you complete support to get rid of the entire issue. Call HP Printer Technical Support at ✆+1-800-828-6304 to resolve your HP printer error 30.
Scope of services
- We are available 24 hours to provide your quick solution at all times
- We can check the issue and do a complete resolution of the issue
- We are known for our affordable services. There are no hidden costs involved
- We are backed by a team of professional experts who can handle all printer problems, including printer error 30.