Printers have become an indispensable part of our lives these days. Starting from school to even offices and business, printers are required everywhere. Especially, when it comes to HP printers, they are readily available on the market, and pretty popular too.
However, no matter how good a printer is, sometime or the other, you can face some technical problems in any printer. Though the situation surely becomes disappointing, but you should always remember that most of the printer related errors can be solved very easily. Just a few steps are required to get rid of most of the generic printer related issues.
Also, we would like to let you know that we offer first-grade HP printer technical support, and you can reach us by calling ✆+1-800-828-6304. The helpline is available 24 by 7, which means whether your printer stops working at day or at night, you can anytime call us to get the needed help in order to solve the problem. We have a bunch of superbly talented technicians, who have the right skill, expertise, and experience to cater to all the needs of the caller.
HP Printer PCL XL error subsystem KERNEL error is one of the most generic of all the HP printer errors. This error is a postscript related error can happen generally if the printer is a little old, and it is having issues with PCL 6. Therefore, it is recommended to try using the postscript driver which generally works better with this printer. Most of the PCL XL technical issues only happen when the user is using the PCL 6 driver.
Here are some of the easy steps to get rid of HP printer PCL XL error subsystem KERNEL error:
- Firstly, you would need to get into the control panel of your computer
- After getting their just right click on the printer icon and open up the properties.
- Now here, select the advanced tab and remove the check from enabled printing features.
- After doing the above steps, in the general tab, select the ‘printing preferences.
- Under the preferences, chose ‘advanced’ tab and there, just disable the ‘print optimizations.
- You may also try to add it only as a Local Printer and along with a “new port” TCP/IP
The steps listed above are the perfect workaround to eradicate this error. However, you can always choose to get in touch with our HP printer tech support team to get direct help to solve this problem!
HP Technical Support – Scope of Service
We offer world-class HP Printer Technical Support, and our tech helpdesk is available round the clock! The team includes a host of highly talented support staff who is:
- Extremely competent
- Always accessible through live chat
- Always available via emails
- Enormously polite and humble
You can get in touch with our tech team on ✆+1-800-828-6304 to discuss the issues.