There are several categories and sub categories of printer issues that can happen on Windows XP computer.
External printer issues
- Ensure that all the cables are plugged in properly.
- Check the paper tray and make sure there are enough papers to print
- The size of the paper in the tray should be similar to the size of the paper mentioned in the print set up
- There should be cartridge and enough ink for printing
- Check the computer to see if the name of the printer is appropriate.
Internal printer issues
While the external issues are related to the components and accessories of the printer, the internal issues are related to the programming:
- You might be working on a busy network where many people have given for print.
- Check the manufacturer’s installation manual to see if the printer has been installed properly.
- Check whether the issue is with the program. In order to check the program, print the program using another program. If the printer works with that program that means the issue is with the program.
- Check also whether the print server is working
- Also find out if there is enough disk space.
The issues related to the printers are tricky then is possible only for a technician to handle. So if you face any hurdle while printing, why wait …Give us a Call .
Having a smooth printing experience is essential for office and home related works. If the printing is smooth and the print quality is excellent then we have a sense of achievement.
A well-oiled printer and a print out of high quality is the hallmark of our professionalism. So if there is an obstacle in printing give us a call.
“Scope of services”
- Our team is an expert in dealing with any kind of printing issues.
- They know how to make the printer work smoothly and interruptedly
- They ensure that the printing quality of your printer is at its highest.
- Instant Printer Technical Support & Solutions.