Canon Printer Error B200, Canon Printer Error B200 Support, Fix Canon Printer Error B200, Resolve Canon Printer Error B200, How to Fix Canon Printer Error B200, How to Resolve Canon Printer Error B200, Canon Printer Error B200 Tech Support, Canon Printer Error B200 Technical Support, Troubleshoot Canon Printer Error B200
Like all machines, even your Canon printer is not without its technical problems. One of the most common problems that you can face in your Canon printer is Error B200. While operating the Canon printer, when you come across the message “A service error has occurred”, it means that the printer is having Error B200 problem.
Error B200 occurs when the voltage or temperature of the print head is not normal, when there is overheating of the print head or any malfunctioning of the printer. This error usually occurs when you use different formulas of ink in the printer during the refilling time. Experts say that such an error occurs when you use a cheaper quality or a bad quality toner. Hence, it is always advisable to refill the ink cartridge from a reliable source to avoid facing Error B200.
How to fix Canon printer Error B200?
Fixing the problem actually depends on the Canon printer model you have, which is of two types: printer with 4 plus cartridges and printer with 2 cartridges. However, there are few basic steps that can be followed initially:
Common steps to fix
- Switch off the printer and disconnect the power cable
- Wait for 60 minutes
- Now connect the power cable and check
- Switch off the power
- Open the panel
- Switch on the power
- Let the print carriage start moving to the left
- Once it reaches half way, shut the panel cover
- Leave the printer on
- Now check
Method for 4+ Cartridge Printers
- All ink cartridges need to removed first
- The printhead needs to be removed
- Now, put the printhead back into the printer and reinstall all cartridges
- Unplug the printer to cool the printhead
- Plug the printer back after 5-10 minutes
- Check the nozzle or the cleaning cycle to see if the error is removed or not
Method for 2 Cartridge Printers
- Switch off the printer
- Switch on the printer again after sometime
- Remove the cartridge which is causing problem (this is as per your rough idea as the printer does not display the problematic cartridge)
- Replace it with a new cartridge
- Now do a nozzle check or cleaning cycle
Get in touch with us for your Canon printer Error B200 problem
Are you constantly facing Error B200 problem in your Canon printer? Call us at ✆+1-800-828-6304 if you have any issues regarding error B2000. Our Canon printer technical support experts can provide an instant solution.
Scope of services
- We are available 24 hours to offer our services
- You will receive an instant response from our support team
- Our support team is professional and technically experienced to solve your Canon printer Error B200 problems
- Reliable and affordable services
If you have an issue with your Canon printer and get assistance by phone, you can dial the Canon printer toll-free number ✆+1-800-828-6304. Canon Printer Error B200 are easily tackled with the help of Canon Printer technical support. We provide the best Canon customer service to our customer. Our team is well-experienced and trained experts to resolve the issues.