The Hewlett-Packard Company: A brief introduction
The Hewlett-Packard Company, more popularly referred as HP, is one of the world’s most reliable and reputed IT companies. This American multinational information technology company has it’s headquarter in Palo Alto, California, with many branch offices spread all across the world in different countries, including India. The company, since its inception almost 80 years ago, is known for its wide variety of hardware components as well as software, serving individual consumers, large and small businesses in various industry domains. HP also provides IT services and IT consulting around its products and partner products.
The two divisions of the company
The company was split into two divisions in 2015 by the names of HP Inc and HP Enterprises. While HP Enterprise is involved in the manufacturing of enterprise products and providing business services, HP Inc. is involved in the manufacturing of personal computers (PCs), laptops, printers and related supplies, including providing 3D Printing solutions. All HP products are highly recommended in the market, especially HP PCs, laptops and printers.
HP Laptops: History
HP is reputed for its computer technology. In 1960s, the company made its foray into manufacturing minicomputers. Laptops were manufactured much later. It was in 1984, the first HP laptop was manufactured (HP-110). With its major success in the market, different series of laptops are being manufactured by the company over the years. HP laptops are known to offer many different features.
Essential features of HP Laptops
- HP laptop models come with both AMD and Intel processors.
- The Intel range largely consists of Core i3/i5/i7, including Celeron and Pentium Dual Core ones.
- Most laptop models have inbuilt GPU.
- The laptops are equipped with 2 to 8GB of RAM for memory.
- Storage capacity range between 500GB and 1.5TB
- A HD web camera is found on all of the laptops, along with DVD writers, Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity
- Most HP laptops are provided with Bang and Olufsen or Dolby audio.
- The battery backup is largely favorable.
Categories of HP Laptops
HP laptops can be categorized as follows:
As per use: Different HP laptops are available for different purposes. For instance, there are HP produced laptops for business, for personal purpose, for travel, for students etc.
Forms of HP laptops: Convertible laptops, Standard laptops, Tablets and Notebooks, Mobile workstation
HP laptop series: Presently, the most popular names in HP laptop series are the Pavilion and Envy series notebooks. However, the other laptop series are equally good. The well-known HP laptop brand series are:
- OMEN by HP
- Mobile Thin Client
Need Immediate HP Laptop Online Support? Contact Us
Despite of excellent features and convenience, HP laptops like all other electronic products, come with its share of problematic issues. If your HP laptop gets stuck with some problems, the immediate help that you can take is online support. You can visit the official website of HP, click on the support page, and enter your product name or serial number in the search field. You will get a list of solutions. Click on the relevant one and start to solve the issue on your own. Or else, you can go through the online resources, troubleshooting guides; manuals available on the site, follow the instructions and resolve the issue. But, this is usually a very time-consuming process, and hence the best way to solve your problem is to get in touch with professional help. We provide remote technical support for your HP laptop.
For immediate resolving of your HP laptop problem, call us
Call us for immediate resolving of the issue. Explain to us your problem. Our technical support team, being experienced in the job, can easily identify the problem and can give you step-by-step instructions on resolving the issue on your own. A basic troubleshooting guide from our experts will save your time and money and will provide you uninterrupted service. If this does not work out and you are still facing issues in your laptop, then don’t worry. Our team can make a personal visit to your place and get the issue solved. We provide end-to-end solutions to repair your HP laptop.
Our HP laptop technical support team can help you in the following:
- Windows Installation/Up-gradation on your laptop
- Windows repairing for HP laptops
- Software Installation support
- HP drivers support assistance
- Setting up and configuring
- Solving software problems
- Networking support for HP laptop
- Protection of your laptop from all online threats
- Data backup and protection
- Solving connectivity issues
- Basis trouble shooting issues etc.
- We are backed by a team of professional technical experts, who are experienced and skilful
- We are actively delivering HP support to many offices, organizations, and individual customers
- We are experts in resolving any issue, whether a minor one or a major one
- We are equipped with modern infrastructure, tools and technologies to give you the best solutions
- No extra costs involved. We charge affordable rates for our services as per market standards
- We are transparent in our dealings with our customers
- We are available all the year round for 24 hours
- We assure 100% customer satisfaction
HP laptop problems and errors can no longer disturb you. Call us at 1-800-828-6304
Our technical HP support team will provide immediate way-outs of the problems you are facing. We are experts in troubleshooting and nullifying the issues of HP laptops. You can easily reach us at TFN 1-800-828-6304. We are available 24/7 so that you can contact us as and when required. Our expert technical support team will assist you remotely.
Get “HP Laptop Online Support” without leaving the comforts of your home or office. Now there is nothing to panic when you are facing problems in your HP laptop. Getting HP laptop support is just a phone call away. You just need to call us at 1-800-828-6304 and our technicians will be there at your service.