Toshiba Corporation is a Japanese multinational conglomerate, having its headquarters in Tokyo, Japan. Founded in the year 1939 with the merger of two very old companies, Shibaura Seisaku-sho (1875 origin) and Tokyo Denki (1890 origin), it was originally named as Tokyo Shibaura Denki K.K. In 1978, the company was renamed as Toshiba Corporation, and presently it is simply known as Toshiba, and stylized as TOSHIBA.
Over the years, the company has a number of corporate acquisitions, the most popular ones being Semp, Westinghouse Electric LLC, IBM’s point-of-sale business etc. The company is known to bring out innovative new technologies one year after the other. It is reputed to be the world’s first mass market laptop computer manufacturer. It also produced the first color TV with black stripe-type cathode-ray tubes. Later on, Toshiba brought the first wireless laptop in the market. This was followed by the world’s thinnest widescreen laptop of 12.1inch with a built-in optical drive. The company is also known to debut in many other products like as first DVD drive and color monitor in a laptop, the first 4-in-1 audio video laptop etc.
Toshiba has made its global presences in more than 30 countries of the world, as of now. This $60 billion global company has nearly 200,000 employees spread all around the globe.
Toshiba Line of Products
Today, the company manufactures a wide range of products like as electronic components and materials, information technology and communications equipment and systems, household appliances, medical equipment, office equipment, industrial systems and many more. Some of the best-known products of Toshiba are as follows:
• Personal Computers and Laptops: Notebook, Mini Notebook, Chrome Book, Netbook, All-in-one Desktop
• Televisions: Plasma TV, LCD TV, LED TV, 3D TV, Rear Projection TV
• Opto-electronics: Drivers, LED Lighting, Optical Detectors and Sensors, Fiber Optics, Opto-couplers/Photo-couplers, LED Emitters and LED
• Embedded Solutions: Engineering Tools, Wireless & RF Modules, Memory & Data Storage
• Semiconductors: Amplifier Integrated Circuits, Audio, Interface, Clock & Timer, Logic ICs, Counter ICs, Memory ICs, Discrete Semiconductors, Sensor ICs, Power Management ICs, Switch, Embedded Processors & Controllers, Wireless & RF Semiconductors
• Circuit Protection: ESD Suppressors, TVS Diodes
• Sensors: Magnetic Sensors, Optical Sensors
• Projectors: Document Camera, Conference Room Projectors, Multimedia DVD Projectors , Home Theater Projectors, Mobile Projectors
• Security Solutions
• Hard Drives and Storage
• Laptop Accessories and Tablet Accessories and many more
The company’s products and services are organized in four diversified groupings:
- The Digital Products Group
- The Electronic Devices Group
- The Home Appliances Group and
- The Social Infrastructure Group
Toshiba Support: How to get Technical Toshiba Support?
Online Support: Self Service Support
Toshiba offers support to its customers for all its products, services and accessories. You get online support for the following:
- Drivers & Software
- Repair & Parts
- Warranty Information
- Registering Product
- Partner Resources
- Consumer Notices
- Security Notices
- Click on the relevant issue. For instance, you click on “Product”
- You will be directed to a new page
- Select your product (TV, Laptop, DVD, Accessories etc.) to get support
- Write the serial or model number of the product in the Search field given on the page
- You will find a list of FAQs related to your product
- Find the FAQ relevant to your issue
- Follow the instructions given
- Get your issue solved
On our customer support page, you will also find other resources like as Community Forums, Troubleshooting Assistant, Toshiba How To, Featured FAQs, Videos, Featured Support Offerings and other valuable information. All you require is patience to read and understand the relevant problems and solutions and get the issue solved on your own. This is however a time-taking process.
Offline Support: Contact Support Team/Service Center
You can also contact our talented Support Team by calling them over the phone and getting the necessary guidance to solve the problem. For varied products, there are different customer support numbers available.
Need Support on an Immediate Basis? Call us Right Now
One best way to solve any issue related to a Toshiba product is to get in touch with a professional team of experts, who can give you immediate assistance. For any support to your Toshiba product, you can call us at 1-800-828-6304. We promise, we can help you avoid a trip to the service center. You don’t need to worry on any problem of your Toshiba product, be it the TV, the laptop, the DVD player, projector or any other product. Our company’s team of expert Toshiba support technicians can help you solve problems regarding your device.
We are available 24 hours so that you can get your problem rectified as and when required. Our Toshiba Support assistant can help you identify and resolve issues with your product. Call us. You can solve your problem on your own as per the instructions given by the team over the phone.
Or else, our expert team will visit your place to resolve your issue. We are equipped with all latest tools and technologies to provide you a perfect and quick solution of the problem related to your Toshiba product.
Common Problems in Toshiba Products
Different Toshiba products will have different problems. For instance:
- Toshiba laptops have common problems like overheating, defective memory, charging battery, power jack problem, disk fragmentation, software problem etc.
- Toshiba TV faces problems like blank screen, panel lights dark, problem in turning on, defect in the motherboard, poor sound quality etc.
- There can be other issues like as defective AC adapter, battery, or hard drive and so on.
- Toshiba DVD problems include DVD drive not working, DVD drive not having power, DVD drive not opening etc.
Contact us for all types of technical Toshiba product support and other support for drivers, software updates, repairs, parts and accessories. Call us at 1-800-828-6304 for immediate help in your Toshiba product. We assure 100% efficiency, perfection and customer satisfaction in solving your problem. We are available 24/7 to provide you uninterrupted services.