Today, good customer care services are considered as important as a quality product from a brand, more so if it is a big brand.
With a brand that capitalizes on its name, every time there is an issue with its product, for solution the expectations of users go as high as the adventures of Chuck Norris.
People trust names like Acer and hence buy their products. So let us explore Acer Computers in this article along with their Customer Support System.
About Acer Computers
Acer Inc. is a Taiwanese multinational hardware and electronics corporation. Formerly known as Multitech, it started in 1976 and continued under this name till 1987. Acer name came in 1987.
Acer specializes in advanced electronics technology. Acer’s products include desktop PCs, laptop PCs, servers, TV Sets, tablets, displays, storage devices, smartphones, Virtual Reality devices and peripherals.
The PCs developed by Acer Computers can be further subdivided into clamshell, 2-in-1, convertible and Chromebook.
In 1998, Acer reorganized into five groups namely Acer Information Products Group, Acer International Service Group, Acer Semiconductor Group, Acer Sertek Service Group and Acer Peripherals Group.
Today due to wide range of electronic products offered by Acer, their name is among few names that are synonymous with “innovative technology”. The products offered by them are as follows:
Computers and processors
• The laptop and desktop computers made by Acer are featured under Acer Aspire, Acer Aspire P Series, Acer Aspire Desktop, Acer Aspire Notebook, Acer Veriton, Acer Aspire One, Acer Aspire Timeline and Gateway Notebooks.
• Focusing on portability, Acer introduced Acer AspireRevo, a line of nettop computers.
• Acer does not manufacture just computers. They also manufacture microprocessors for them in their MPF series.
Digital Personal Assistants
• The Digital Personal Assistants manufactured by Acer are featured under the Acer N Series.
• In the series, models have been named as Acer N30, Acer N35 (with integrated Global Positioning System/GPS receiver), Acer N50, Acer N310, Acer N311 and Acer N214.
High Quality Display Monitors and TV Sets
• HD Display is another quality of Acer.
• Acer manufactures low cost LCD monitors under the product line named Acer Value Line. Acer PICA manufactures M6100 PICA logic chipset. PICA stands for Performance–enhanced–Input output and CPU Architecture.
• AT Series of Acer is dedicated to manufacturing LED and LCD TV Sets.
Smartphones and Tablets
• The smartphones manufactured by Acer come under the product lines namely Acer beTouch, Acer beTouch E120 and Acer neoTouch.
• The tablets manufactured by Acer come under the product line namely Acer Iconia Series.
Acer Ferrari Products
In an agreement with Scuderia Ferrari, Acer also manufactures and sells Ferrari branded product series that include notebooks, netbooks and a smartphone.
People passionate about video games also have a reason to smile, courtesy Acer. With Gemstone Series, Acera entered the gaming world with a range of multimedia/gaming laptops.
Acer Wi–Fi Services
Acer also offers Wi-Fi services via its Acer Clear.fi which its own wireless home network program. Using Acer Clear.fi, users can share and play media over multiple compatible platform devices.
Important features of key Acer Products
Acer Aspire Series Features
• The key features of Acer Aspire Series include high resolution in the range of 1280 X 800 and 1366 X 768. Devices in this series usually feature 4 GB Random Access Memory (RAM).
• Acer Aspire Notebook are built in Blu-ray drives, transflective displays (liquid crystal displays) and 5.1 audio outputs.
Acer Gemstone Features
Acer Gemstone Blue series laptops are equipped with Blu-ray optical device and DDR3 memory module and more.
Acer Tablet Features
• The tablets of the Iconia Series of Acer feature 16 MP back camera with LED flash plus a 5 MP front camera for video calls. These tablets were first introduced with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich Operating System.
• Most tablets in this series have 10.1 in (260 mm) inch touch screen (max. 10 finger input), Nvidia Tegra 3 1.3 GHz quad core processor, 1 GB DDR2 memory, 32 GB storage, 5 megapixel rear-facing camera, 1 megapixel front-facing camera, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n and Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR and HDMI and 1× USB 2.0 port. It is capable of HD games.
Acer Ferrari Product Features
• Acer Ferrari One, which is also known as the Acer FO200 is an ultraportable design. It features 11.6″ display, dual-core AMD Athlon processor and Dolby Home Theater audio.
• Acer Liquid E Ferrari is a smartphone that features 3.5 inch touchscreen and runs Android operating system.
Acer AspireRevo Features
• Acer AspireRevo features a single core Intel Atom 230, 1 GB of RAM, a 320 GB hard-drive, 802.11n Wi-Fi and Windows 7 Home Premium edition.
• Its higher-end model R3610 features dual core Intel Atom 330, 2 GB of RAM, a 500 GB hard-drive, 802.11n Wi-Fi and Windows 7 Home Premium.
Acer AT Series Features
• The devices in the AT Series of Acer come in four widescreen display sizes: 19”, 20”, 23”, and 32″. Their LCD TVs are in LCD TVs in 26” and 32” format.
• Majority smartphones in Acer be Touch Series are Windows Mobile (6.5) touchscreen phone. They feature 3.2-inch WQVGA touch display, 2-megapixel camera, GPS and support HSDPA networks. The home screen can be customized with a number of apps and widgets, including the pre-installed Facebook, Google Search and YouTube applications.
Customer Services of Acer
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
On the basis of questions from customers, Acer regularly updates the section titled Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) on their website. Many times, customers find solutions to the queries surrounding the issues of their devices just by reading this section.
If your Acer device has any issue, you can contact Acer via, mail, phone and social media. Acer call centers work on Monday to Saturday 9 AM to 6 PM (except on public holidays).
Acer Support Network
Acer Support Network offers tips regarding cyber security.
Acer Care Center
• The ACC software on your Acer device links you to the Acer support structure. Hence, the potential your device requires is always available.
• A full range of services, checks and updates to ensure smooth functioning of your device is available. Support is available on system components like the Operating System, graphics system, CPU, system memory, etc. It also includes Checkup, Tune-Up, System updates, Support Info and Recovery Management.
• Acer Care Center can be installed on any Acer consumer PC that was manufactured after 2014. It runs Windows 8.1 or advanced version of Windows Operating System.
Acer also helps its customers regarding E-Waste Management. That includes recycling of old hardware.
Call our talented pool of experts at our toll-free number 1-800-828-6304 who are available 24/7 to keep you worry-free regarding the issues of products.