Have you ever wondered why your computer or laptop has all of a sudden become very slow or sluggish? Or you might see a lot of pop-up advertisements all the time or you have experienced some strange behavior in your system. All these are due to some unwanted spyware on your computer and you need an anti-spyware to get rid of the problem.
What is a spyware?
Spyware is a type of malware on the computer that gets installed in the system on its own without the knowledge of the users so as to gather information about them. Spyware is basically malicious software that poses a security threat to the users as the information gathered is passed over to a third-party.
Dangers associated with spyware
- It gets all information like your name, address, phone number, including your credit card details etc.
- The details are passed over to third-parties who can misuse your information and commit frauds in your name.
- Your identity is also at risk.
- The information gathered can also be used for swiping of your card or in phishing.
- You might get telephone bill of an exorbitant rate, even if you had not made such calls.
- Spyware is a great threat for your privacy.
A spyware should not be confused with a computer virus
Some people consider a computer virus to be the same as a spyware, but both are different. A computer virus is a code which is replicated many times and spreads from one host computer to many computers connected to it. It can damage your operating system or your personal files. On the other hand, a spyware, usually does not damage your computer but it gets installed on your computer, affects the user’s experience, in addition to causing threat to the user’s personal data and other information.
Symptoms that your computer is affected by a spyware
- Slow performance of the system
- Annoying pop-up ads
- Annoying pop-up messages
- Computer crashes frequently
- Change in settings on its own
- Unusual downloading components on your browser
- Your CD drive closes and opens on its own etc.
What is anti-spyware?
Anti-spyware is a type of software that is used to detect unwanted spyware programs in the system and remove them. Based on the rules-based methods or on downloaded definition files, the anti-spyware software detects spyware programs. It helps in removing the spyware that has been installed on the user’s system. It also helps in giving protection to the system in real-time so that it prevents the spyware from being downloaded in the very beginning. Using an anti-spyware will help a user to keep secured his personal and other sensitive information, thereby reducing the risk of fraud or identity theft.
Importance of anti-spyware software
Any computer user using the internet at home or office or anywhere else is always at a security threat from spyware because it gets installed on your computer through the internet platform only. Anti-spyware software is very important to free your system from the installation of malicious spyware.
- Anti-spyware software ensures that your privacy is maintained and no dangerous malware infiltrates in your system.
- Anti-spyware performs regular checks on the computer so as to make sure that the computer is free of any unwanted and threatening software.
- It protects your computer against threats from potential hackers who can steal your identities and involve in fraudulent activities.
Hence, it is very essential that all individual users, corporate firms and organizations install anti-spyware software in their computer systems in order to maintain a secured network and protect their data.
How to install anti-spyware software?
It is very simple and easy to install anti-spyware software. You decide on the software first and get it installed on the computer on your own. Before doing that, remove all other anti-virus programs installed on the computer earlier.
- Visit the website from which you can download the software.
- Click on the download page
- Download the software
- Save it to your Desktop
- Double click the file
- Start the installation
- Follow the instructions given on installation wizard
- Your software gets installed
- Click Finish
You installation of anti-spyware is completed and it is ready to be used.
Need professional help? Contact us now!!!
While it is easy to install the software, it also calls for regular up-gradation and monitoring of the software, which can be done only by an expert. Call us and we are going to guide you to install the software on your own. In case, if you are still facing problems in installing, we can send our professional experts to get the software installed at your location. We assure you the best way to install anti-spyware on your system, along with providing you the best spyware removal services. You can rely on us for the following services:
- Setup and install the recommended anti-spyware software
- Repair the existing malware issues
- Upgrade your spyware removal software
- Schedule live updates
- Install spyware removal updates
- Troubleshoot spyware related problems
- Free your system of all spyware
- Protects your PC by regular monitoring
Our team of efficient and experienced experts has all the necessary resources, tools and technologies to detect and remove spyware. So call us now for immediate installation and spyware removal support.
If you need to keep your computer spyware free, then contact us immediately. We are available 24 hours to offer our services so that your computer remains safe and free from spyware all the time. Call us now on 1-800-828-6304 for a guaranteed satisfying service of installing anti-spyware.