We require uninterrupted internet services whether we are in the office or at home. Any hindrance in the internet services affects our work efficiency.
We depend on the internet for communication with our colleagues, clients and customer in the four corners of the world.
So what will you do if there is interruption in the Linksys Wireless Router that you are using?
There are different types of troubleshoot that can occur with Linksys Wireless Router.
Is this one of the issues with your Linksys Wireless Router
- Is the wireless connectivity dropping
- Is the downloads very Slow
- Is the upload happening very slowly
- Is there a connection issue between the router and the adapter
Here are 5 Troubleshooting tips to fix Linksys Wireless Router Issues
- Switch OFF the Router
The easiest method to resolve an issue with the router is to switch OFF the router for a few minutes. When you call a customer care centre they will also recommend you to do this first. Switch OFF the router and remove the power cord for a few minute. In most cases the problem will be resolved.
- Adjust the router Quality of Service
You can control the priority of traffic to your network. You must allow only that traffic to your network that are of importance to you.
- Reset with the ‘reset key’
At the back of the router there is a Linksys wireless router Reset key. If the router is not working properly then reset the key.
- Keep the networking cord away from other devices
If any electrical or glowing devices come in between the cord and the router and the wi-fi enabled devices then there will be trouble. There will be interruption in the wi-fi services.
- Update Firmware
Every device needs to be updated whether it is it hardware or software parts. Sometimes firmware may be outdated. In such a case the issues can be resolved by updating the firmware.
Any other issues
The above mentioned tips are issues that can be handled by an inexperienced person. However there are numerous other issues of Linksys that be best understood and resolved by experts. In such cases Call Us.
Scope of services
- We are at your service round the clock.
- Our team of experts are knowledgeable about any kind of router issues.
- Our team is up to date about the latest routers and their features.
- The team is dedicated in serving the customers.