Routers are undoubtedly one of the most prominent brand names when it comes to router manufacturers. Millions of people all across the globe use these routers to get access to high-speed internet connectivity and also to share the same with multiple other devices. Although, the significance of these machines cannot be denied, it does have its fair share of malfunctions. One such common problem associated with these is Routers router won’t connect to internet. In this article I will discuss different troubleshooting techniques to resolve the problem. So make sure to follow and implement them accordingly.
How to troubleshoot Routers not connecting to internet problem?
The reason for your Routers router to be not able to connect to internet could be various, like software issues or maybe disconnected wire. I will discuss several troubleshooting techniques to resolve the problem.
- Check Wired Connection:
- Make sure all the wires connecting your router to your computer and modem are in perfectly working condition.
- If you find any wire damaged, replace it with the new one.
- If all the wires are working fine then move onto the next step.
- Update Drivers:
- Drivers are responsible for majority of the functionalities on your router, even the connectivity.
- So make sure all the drivers installed are in perfect working condition from the device manager of your computer.
- Go to the official website of Routers router of your region, then go to the Support/Download Driver section.
- Enter the model number of your device in its respective field, and all the listed drivers and firmware will be shown.
- Download all necessary drivers and install it on your computer. Restart the whole setup and see if the problem has been resolved.
- Reset your Routers Router: If the wired connection of examination and driver update does not resolve the problem, chances are there might be some internal software conflict. For these kinds of issues we recommend the user to reset the routers.
- Press the Reset button at the back of your router machine for 30 seconds using a pointed object like pencil or pen.
- Once you press the button, all its settings will be reset to default and any internal snag will be wiped out.
- Reconfigure your router and start using it again.
These are some of the troubleshooting techniques to resolve the Routers not connecting to internet problem. Hopefully, these helped you in getting your router fixed. In case you have any doubt regarding the same or if the issue still persist, then, Call ✆+1-800-828-6304 if you have any issues regarding your router. We have a pool of talented experts that are ready to help you 24×7.
Scope Of services:
- 24X7 availability
- Trained professionals
- Prompt solution
- Cost effective
- Instant Router Technical Support