Airprint is a facility available in any iDevice to print directly and wirelessly. Be your printer AirPrint compliant or no using AirPrint to print is possible.
Setting up printer which is AirPrint compliant
For the printers which are AirPrint compatible, their setup is really simple. Follow the steps:
- Connect the iOS device as well as the Printer to the same wifi network.
- So far as setup is concerned, it is done.
- Test the connection by opening Notes in the native Notes App. Click the action button and then select Print.
- The printer should appear as the selected device by default. If it is not shown, let your device scan the connections and select the printer when it appears on the screen.
- Press Print. The note should have been sent to a printer directly.
Setting up Printer which is not AirPrint compatible?
There are various apps available such as O’Print, HandyPrint that trick the iOS device as if it is connected to the AirPrint compatible printer. Once the application is installed it will display all the printers that have been installed on your PC. Select the one you want to print on to and give the print. However for this setup to work, make sure that your PC, your iDevice, and the Printer are all connected to the same wifi network. If you face any problem using AirPrint, call us on our toll-free number.
We are technical professionals who are available 24X7 to resolve any and all problems of our customers promptly.
Scope of Services: Call ✆+1-800-828-6304
- 24X7X365 availability
- Prompt and guaranteed solution to all our callers/
- Instant Printer Technical Support