When the printer displays an error message displaying alignment error or failure message, it indicates that your printer cartridges or print heads are out of alignment and needs to be resolved to resume smooth printing process.
The following steps can help you resolve alignment error
Method 1: Set the task on print settings
- Make sure your computer is switched on and the printer is connected
- Click on the start button and hit on ‘Printers and Fax’ tab
- Click on the icon of your printer
- Right-click on File option and select ‘printing preferences’ option
- Click on the ‘services tab’
- Click on align printer task
- This will start the aligning process and complete it with a success message on the screen
Method 2: Resetting the printer
- Switch on the power button of the printer
- Disconnect the power cord from the power socket of the printer
- Keep the socket unplugged for at least 15 seconds before reconnecting it.
- Wait for the printer to start by itself automatically
- Print a test page to see if the alignment issue has been resolved.
- Aligning the printer is sometimes necessary to properly set up the printer for smooth functioning.
These learned professionals are aware of complexities of a printing machine and capable of resolving any problem of your dynamically. Our services are effective and affordable. We are available for 24*7 round the clock at our Printer Technical Support Toll-Free Number ✆+1-800-828-6304 and 365 days throughout the year.
Scope Of services:
- 24X7 availability
- Trained professionals
- Prompt solution