It is possible to print wirelessly from your printer using any of your iOS devices with the help of AirPrint even if your printer is not AirPrint compatible.
Let us find out below to get AirPrint work with your computer
First of all, find out whether your printer is AirPrint compatible or not. For this, go to “Apple support page” and find out if your printer’s name is displayed as one of the compatible devices.
If ‘Yes’, then things become easier to set up AirPrint
- Turn on the printer
- The basic method is to connect your iOS device and your printer to the same Wi-Fi network. Once the set up is done by following the guidelines, you can start your printing job.
- You also need to test the connection
- Go to the native Notes app
- Open up a note
- Click the action button (the square with the arrow)
- Select “Print”
- The name of your printer appears on the iOS device.
- If not, then click the Printer field
- Let your device to scan
- Click the printer name when it appears
- Click Print
If ‘No’, then do the following:
- Go to downloadable programs that let your iOS device think that any printer connected to your computer is AirPrint-compatible.
- For instance, you can download O’Print compatible with Windows or HandyPrint for Mac users.
- Once you download the program, it will show a list of printers installed on your computer.
- Enable the printer that you want to print to from your iDevice.
- Now, follow the steps as given earlier from the native Notes app
- Now, you can print from your iOS device.
Need assistance to get AirPrint to work with your printer?
Scope of Services
- We are available 24 hours
- We offer affordable and reliable services
- We are backed by a team of professional certified technicians