Color printing issue in Epson printer
Epson printers are one of the most widely used printer device across the globe. Epson is a Japanese company established in the year 1942. It deals in manufacturing imaging and optical products, like cameras, camcorders, photocopiers, steppers, computer printers etc. Due to its quality and technically sound products, people all over the globe prefer using Epson made electronic devices. Among all the devices Epson manufactures, Printers are undoubtedly among the most popular ones. Due to advancements in the field of imaging & printing technology, these printer devices have become more compact and easier to use for common man without a technical background.
With increase in competition and many new manufacturers making their way into the market, these printer machines have become more affordable for the masses. Although, the manufacturer tries its best to produce goods which are technically sound and error-free, some complications are bound to occur over the course of use.
We at Epson Printer Technical Support, receives various queries and complaints from the users. These complaints range from simple driver update issue, to complex configuration and hardware related problems. Among all the queries we receive, the common one have been ‘Epson Printer Black ink not working’. The reasons for your Epson printer to be not able to print the black ink, can be because of various reasons. In this article we will try to resolve the Black ink not working issue in your Epson printer via different troubleshooting techniques. In case these steps are of not much help, don’t worry as it might be because of certain software glitch or a hardware failure. These kind of issues need technical assistance, we recommend to call our Epson Printer Technical Support for complete assistance. We are available 24*7 round the clock for your help.
How to resolve Black ink not printing issue in an Epson printer?
Epson Printers are renowned for its technical advancement, easy-to-use and setup. The issue of black ink not working on your Epson could be because of a driver failure, cartridge or print head blockage or maybe a software glitch. Here we will discuss different troubleshooting techniques to resolve the issue of black ink not working. So follow the steps below carefully. In case you need any kind of technical assistance, contact Epson Printer Technical or call the toll free Epson Printer Tech Support Number anytime.
1. Check your cartridge: Check your cartridges for ink, make sure they are above the minimum level, as some of the printers tend to stop working before the actual ink is finished. So fill the ink cartridges if necessary. If the ink levels are fine, make sure to check the nozzle, as continuous use may lead to its blockage, so clean the nozzle to make it free from any kind of blockage. Always use the ink recommended by your manufacturer.
2. Perform a nozzle check: Nozzle check is performed to determine whether the nozzle is working properly. For this take a A4 sheet paper and put it in your printer. Make sure your printer is receiving the power supply. Now press the “Maintenance” button to display A. Press the “Color” button. Now a nozzle check pattern will be printed. If it prints the pattern fine, your nozzles are working perfectly.
3. Perform Deep cleaning: If the nozzle check fails, you should go for deep cleaning. Open your cartridge and clean the print head deeply. Press the “Maintenance” button continuously until “Y” is displayed. Now again press the color or Black button. This will start the deep cleaning. This will take around 1-2 minutes. When the deep cleaning is complete, the LED will return to “Copy Standby” mode.
4. Update your printer firmware: Firmware is embedded programs for the product which contains encoded messages for proper functioning of the device. So make sure to update your printer’s firmware to its latest version. You can download the firmware update from your vendor’s website for free. Go to the official website for Epson Printers in your region. Click on Download/Support. Enter the model number of your device in its respective fields and hit Submit. All the updated drivers, software and firmware will appear in a window. Download all the necessary ones and install it on your computer.
5. Reset Your Printer: If any of the above steps were not useful, the best option is to reset your printer to its factory settings. It is not highly recommended as all your previous settings will be lost but there are chances that the problem you are facing might have occurred due to a faulty setting. So reset your printer to factory settings.
Hopefully, the above mentioned troubleshooting steps helped you in getting to a solution. If these steps were not of much help, then it could be because of a software glitch or a hardware failure. In these kinds of scenarios, we recommend to contact our Epson Printer Technical Support for complete technical assistance. Call at our TFN 1 (800) 828 6304 for any Epson printer assistance.
Contact Epson Printer Technical help 24*7:
Our Epson Printer Technical Support team consist of highly qualified engineers with years of expertise in providing technical Support to thousands of customers across the globe. Are you facing troubles because of your Epson Printer? Well, worry not as Epson Printer Customer Support is here to help. Give us a call at Epson Printer Tech Help number and see your problems vanish away. We are available for 24*7 round the clock and 365 days throughout the year. We are renowned for our easy to follow troubleshooting techniques and customer handling. So don’t get stuck with your Epson Printer anymore, call us and get yourself a smart solution.