Deep cleaning is the thorough cleaning procedure. It is generally carried out when in spite of carrying the cleaning 3-4 times the print quality doesn’t improve or the print head problem persists. Carry out the following steps to deep clean a Canon Printer.
- First of all open the print driver setup window.
- Then on the maintenance tab select the Deep Cleaning.
- When the deep cleaning window opens select the ink group that requires deep cleaning.
- Click Execute. Make sure the machine is on and then click OK.
- After the deep cleaning is completed the nozzle check dialogue box opens up.
- Check the quality of the print head by clicking on the Print Check Pattern.
If even after the deep cleaning if the print quality doesn’t improve then leave the printer in that state and wait for 24 hours. After 24 hours, perform the print check again. If the print quality doesn’t improve then perform the deep cleaning one more time.
If the problem doesn’t resolve even after the second deep cleaning or if you have any doubt in performing the aforesaid steps, then please feel free to contact us on our Canon Printer Support Toll-Free Number ✆+1-800-828-6304. We are a pool of professional technicians who strive to resolve all your canon printer errors.
Our Scope of Services:
- 24X7 availability.
- 365 days working
- 100% guaranteed resolution
- Prompt response