In present scenario, PCs and laptops are considered as the best source for digital communication. When any individual makes up their mind to purchase any products or services, they don’t just limit themselves at their feature set. The most important point which they consider is whether after-sales technical support is available or not to resolve issues that may arise in the future. Suppose there might be chances that a product or a software might not work as per expectation in near future, this is the main reason customers want assurance that technical support is available. They also might require them during ongoing warranty.
Many renowned brands are outsourcing their remote support services to certified partners and companies. These partners will not only be responsible for resolving all types of troubleshoots problems via remote assistance, but also help brands in generating sales leads which can aid in selling other products and services. Remote access is the process where computer or device can be accessed externally. The best part about these utilities are they can be availed anytime from any part of the world. Customers will get real-time technical support to troubleshoot their computer, printer, and other device issues over phone, e-mail and chat.
Different Type of Remote Technical Support Services
There are various types of technical support services which can be availed by customers remotely and can be categorized to suit diverse customer needs.
1. Computer Security Support
In this, customers will be provided protection against online threats for their PC/laptops. Skilled technicians will provide incomparable online utilities for laptop, desktop, and network security issues, in order to have uninterrupted and safe computing. It will include:
- Employing tools for maintaining optimal security protection
- Blocking all harmful viruses and malware
- Installation, uninstallation and reinstallation of Antivirus
- Enabling file sharing with password protection
- Ongoing and post warranty support
- Assistance for software related issues
2. Printer Technical Support
Here technical support team will fix all major printer issues for various products form renowned companies like Hewlett Packard, Canon, Epson, Samsung, and Xerox, etc. Some of the support features will consists of:
- Troubleshooting printer issues
- Checking connectivity between network printer and your computer
- Setup of wired printer using ethernet
- Fixing carriage jam or paper jam printer issues
- Toner cartridge Installation
3. Operating System Support
Our dedicated Microsoft Certified engineers will ensure all operating system like Microsoft Windows, Linux, Mac OS related issues will be fixed in your computer. It will cover following utilities:
- Installation of new operating system
- Providing protestation against data leakage
- Upgrade Windows, Mac OS & troubleshoot OS installation issues
- Fixing slow system performance issues
- Security patching on computers by certified experts
- Complete end to end OS migrations from legacy to new systems according to specific change management controls
4. PC Tune-Up Support
It is essential in order to have best computing experience. Certified professionals will make perfect PC installation and configuration as per customer’s requirements. Following things will be covered:
- Setting a computer restore point
- Frequent interval inspection for and installing and updating operating system patches
- Scanning personal computers/laptops for tuning options
- Conducting hardware assessment
- Deactivating not used or irrelevant services
- Cleaning up temporary files
- Detecting and repairing broken links
- Optimization of system resources, web browsers, disk performance etc.
5. Network Support
Reliable network support will assist customers in setting up their home and office network. It also resolves issues like slow data transfer, connectivity disruption or accidental loss of important records and router configuration issues. Points covered:
- Wired and wireless network setup support
- Setup and Configuration of Wireless Router
- Troubleshooting network connectivity issues
- Installation and configuration of Firewall
- Internet connection sharing and troubleshooting
- Network operating system installation
Benefits of Employing Remote Technical Support Services
Nowadays every single person is dependent on computers mainly because of two factors convenience and comfort. But there are certain risk factors also involved which can them stop working anytime. In such situations, committed computer technical support services is the only solution to always keep your systems in fine-tuned and working condition. Remote technical support services not only troubleshoot your computer for several errors but also prevent from all probable hiccups. The best part about these utilities is that you get round the clock support by the specialists and employing them can be valuable. Some of the benefits of having these services are: –
- No time constraint. Support is available 24*7*365.
- Technical support by certified skilled professionals
- Covers both hardware and software support
- Multiple modes available to avail services
- Reduce downtime and increase productivity
- Updates on latest technology
- Proactive maintenance support
There are numerous other benefits you can avail by simply opting for remote tech support services. Being a customer, all you have to do is select the service provider which suits your requirements and budget plan.
Resolve all your computer related issues today. Get unlimited support remote PC repair, tune up, virus and spyware removal and more by availing our remote technical support services. Our team of professionals will guide the customer according to the issue and offer best solution for the same at low cost. Dial our customer support number to get remote computer support 24*7 round the clock at our TFN 1-800-828-6304.